For over 20 years, GrayWolf’s highly advanced, professional indoor air quality (IAQ) meters and monitors have made proactive IAQ and green building surveys efficient, and easy to conduct.
- Reliably measure key specific pollutants (VOCs, CO, O3, NO2, NH3, HCHO, etc.; choose from 25+ gas sensors), as well as Particulate, Ventilation Rates (CO2 and Airflow), Differential Pressure (DP) and more. High performance, fast response instrumentation for consistent use over portable, long-term and continuous IAQ testing applications.
- Occupant wellness is rapidly gaining awareness as a win-win for occupant health and productivity, and for building owners’ bottom line.
- COVID-19 has enhanced the need for measurement of ventilation rates, airflow, pollutant pathways and validation of fixed sensors for specific IAQ parameter monitoring in schools, hospitals, public buildings, workplaces, and other indoor facilities of all types.
- GrayWolf IAQ meters, monitors and instruments optimize the balance between facility energy efficiency and occupant health, comfort and productivity.
- Identify potential IAQ issues before they become problems and respond immediately to complaints with the highly accurate and most intuitive portable IAQ meters, monitors and testing devices available today.
產品資料下載: DirectSense II Probe_en_s.pdf