Testo 540 Light Meter, 0lx to 99999lx, ±3 %
Innovative measurement technology in a pocket-sized version for testing ambient light conditions.
Range 0 → 99,999 Lux
Hold function, minimum / maximum
Units in lux or footcandles
Not supplied with calibration certificate
Watch strap, belt holder, protective cap, batteries and instructions.
Test ambient light conditions with this Testo light intensity measuring instrument. It has an integrated light sensor on top of the module that's adapted to the spectral sensitivity of the eye. This makes it useful for measuring workplace conditions to ensure you won't strain your vision with too much or too little light. It senses light with a brightness of up to 99,999lx (lux), making it a good choice for use in extra-bright spaces.
• LED (light-emitting diode) backlit screen for high visibility in dark environments
• Compact size of 43mm (length) x 25mm (width) x 5in (height) for portability
• Long battery life of 200 hours means you get long-lasting use
• Accuracy of ±3% gives you high-quality, precise readings
• Wide operating temperature range of 0°C to +50°C for use in demanding environments
• Mining industry
• Power plants
This light meter comes with a watch strap, a belt holder, a protective cap, batteries and instructions should you need additional help setting up the device.
Product brochure download: 540.pdf